Roll over image to zoom in
- SheaMoisture Men's Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard collection is the best beard care collection to keep full thick coarse hair shiny and soft. Beards will be left smelling and feeling their best.
- Keep your beard in check and fresh with our all natural beard conditioning oil. Our beard care combines Maracuja Oil and Shea Butter to soften beards and keep them shiny all-day long.
- How to use: After using beard wash and drying beard, apply a few drops to fingertips and massage into beard from root to ends. For thick, coarse hair, apply more.
- SheaMoisture Beard Oil is made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- No sulfates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Animal Testing and No Petroleum in this beard oil.
- Precautions for this beard oil for men: Natural and certified organic ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
SheaMoisture beard oil absorbs quickly to soften and condition full beards, while restoring moisture to dry facial skin. This beard oil for men keeps hair soft and smells like the outdoors. SheaMoisture Beard Oil is made with Fair Trade Shea Butter. SheaMoisture beard oil for men is created to soften and moisturize thick coarse hair without leaving residue or a greasy film on your beard. This beard oil will help keep skin moisturized and free from dryness. How to use: After using SheaMoisture beard wash and drying beard, apply a few drops to fingertips and massage into beard from root to ends. For thick, coarse hair, apply more beard oil for men. OUR STORY: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.